Accenture continues with its acquisition spree, this time purchasing Clearhead, a digital optimization firm that specializes in helping brands personalize their interactions with consumers. Accenture Interactive announced the purchase although financial details were not disclosed publicly. Clearhead has a 70-strong headcount and a client base that includes brands such as Adidas, CVS/pharmacy, Tesco and WWE. Headquartered in Austin, Clearhead also has offices in Cincinnati, Ohio and, most recently, London. Accenture Interactive North America head Glen Hartman said they are excited about Clearhead boosting Accenture’s personalization business. Clearhead is the 14th acquisition Accenture Interactive has made since 2013 to expand the reach, scope, and depth of its end-to-end customer experience services globally.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information