For the third straight time, Teleperformance bagged the Davao-Inter BPO League Invitational Basketball Tournament title after beating VXI Robinsons, 56-50, in the championship match. Teleperformance coach Peter Epe admitted that the championship match was a hard-fought game as both teams had what it takes to win the title. Ed Cañedo was named the final’s most valuable player while teammate Lou Gracilla was voted conference MVP. The tournament was held at the Montaña Recreation and Fitness Center along Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, Davao City. VXI SM placed third after beating Offsourcing Philippines, 65-62.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information