IBEX Global Solutions said it will be immediately hiring more than 400 tech support positions at its Bend, Oregon facility. Ibex Global, which is present in the US, UK, Senegal, Pakistan and the Philippines, said the immediate hiring is due to client growth at the site. Stephanie Walsh, VP of Americas recruiting at IBEX Global, said the company is looking for people who enjoy helping customers by phone with their technical questions and are interested in being part of the IBEX family. The new hires will add to a current workforce of 345 at the Bend call center. IBEX delivers onshore, near shore, and offshore business process outsourcing solutions in seven countries across 22 sites.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information