Consultancy and IT outsourcing giant Accenture has acquired mobile application development firm Intrepid for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition will allow Accenture to expand its capabilities to help organisations create mobile experiences for customers at speed and at scale. Intrepid has a team of 150 people who are now part of Accenture Digital. This expands Accenture’s capabilities in design, native app development, connected device engineering, and web development in North America. The acquisition is part of Accenture’s planned USD1bn acquisitions spree. In June, Accenture acquired SolutionsIQ and Saleforce partner Phase One.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information