At least a hundred staff of Concentrix Philippines joined thousands of Filipinos and foreigners in the annual Metro Manila Pride March, an event that supports the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community. Concentrix Philippines, a corporate sponsor of the Pride March, also joined the parade with a float that went around the streets of Marikina City. Concentrix said the event underlines the company’s commitment to embrace a culture of inclusiveness and diversity. The company said joining the Metro Manila Pride March strengthened its belief that great work knows no gender.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information