To further expand its internet of things (IoT) capabilities, global outsourcing firm Accenture has acquired product design firm Altitude. The acquisition allows Accenture to bring the IoT to customers. In a statement, Accenture said the addition of Altitude strengthens its position as a partner for companies looking to seize the opportunities in the new connected world. Accenture said the acquisition will combine Altitudes’ innovation, design and engineering expertise with Accenture’s artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and IoT consulting, technology and digital capabilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information