Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Support Zebra has pledged to absorb graduates of the JobStart Philippines program in Cagayan de Oro City. The program trains selected jobstarters with life skills to prepare them for work and life. They are later given technical training and then send them to internship with partner establishments in the city. Public Employment Service Office (PESO) Cagayan de Oro City manager Kathleen Kate Sorilla said the training will start on 16 January and will end on June. Seven companies, including Support Zebra, have pledged to accommodate the trainees once they graduate from the program. Last year, 46 out of 100 jobstarters have graduated.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information