Accenture has acquired Washington-based big data and search analytics company Search Technologies for an undisclosed amount. Search Technologies has 200 big data engineers and search experts in Herndon and other locations in Costa Rica, Europe, and the Philippines. With the acquisition, Accenture will expand Search Technologies’ presence in Costa Rica with a new delivery center for its 70 big data engineers based there. The company will become part of the Accenture Global Delivery Network. Founded in 2005, Search Technologies builds search and analytics applications for e-commerce, publishing, fraud detection, recruiting, and log analytics fields.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information