Accenture country managing director for the Philippines Lito Tayag said there is an urgency for companies to invest in training related to artificial intelligence. Tayag made the pronouncement during an interaction with Cebu reporters in line with the new report released by Accenture. The report said AI will create more jobs and boost company revenues when harnessed by companies. Tayag said 74% of business leaders say they will automate tasks and processes to a large or very large extent in the next three years. Of that number, 97% say they will use it to augment worker capabilities, said the report. Tayag noted that 67% of respondents also said it is important to develop skills to work with intelligent machines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information