Global outsourcing and consultancy firm Accenture has named Giorgio Migliarina, former Telekom Malaysia chief technology officer, as Communications & Media industry head for Asia-Pacific. In his new role, Migliarina is responsible for business development and operations in the region and for helping clients shape and deliver large-scale company transformation programs. Migliarina was named Chief Technology Officer of the Year in APAC in 2012 by the Asia Communications Awards and was included in the list of the 50 CTOs to watch by Global Telecoms Business. Prior to working at Telekom Malaysia, he was a partner for 10 years with McKinsey & Company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information