Outsourcing firm Accenture is one of the top five companies that Filipinos aspire to work for due to job security, according to the results of a survey conducted by Jobstreet.com. The Top Companies 2017 survey also found that Filipinos now consider job security important, more than just the salary, when choosing the firm to work for. Another noteworthy finding in this year’s survey is that Filipinos now more than ever rely on their social media network for information about the job market. For this year, electricity distribution company Meralco emerged as the overall top preferred company of jobseekers. San Miguel Corp and Google Philippines took the second and third places while Nestle Philippines moved from third to fourth and BPO firm Accenture was in fifth spot.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information