Global consultancy and outsourcing giant Accenture has won a deal to run and maintain several of Siemens’ data analytics and business intelligence services. Siemens Chief Information Officer Helmuth Ludwig said Accenture was selected over other firms because of the firm’s “renowned excellence in data analytics and business intelligence”. Siemens is transferring its team of data analytics and business intelligence professionals to Accenture, as part of the five-year outsourcing deal, which will be led by Accenture Germany. Siemens has launched a major company-wide digital transformation agenda across all its business functions and IT department as part of its IT vision for 2020. Accenture will also apply its artificial intelligence and robotic process automation capabilities to improve the operations of Siemens.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information