Vatican’s Ministry of Communications has selected Accenture to implement an overhaul of the Vatican’s communications network, including the Vatican News portal. As the Vatican’s global experience agency, Accenture will be tasked with defining a digital communications strategy that will increase consistency and clarity of communications. The project is part of a new Vatican reform aimed at finding new ways to communicate with and engage all people in today’s digital world, according to reports. Accenture Interactive will now take on the task of designing the Vatican’s communication channels from top to bottom, starting with new logos and other brand elements of the various Vatican communication channels.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information