Accenture, one of the largest multinational business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the Philippines, has donated more than 50 computers to a high school in Biñan, Laguna as part of its 30th anniversary celebration in the Philippines. The donation was channelled through the company’s Computer Skills Training Program and benefited students of the Dela Paz National High School in Biñan. The Computer Skills Training Program is in partnership with the Philippine Business for Social Progress and fully supported by the Department of Education. Aside from donating computers, Accenture employees also volunteered to share their time and knowledge to teach and further update the computer skills of the students and teachers in 30 public schools.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information