Accenture’s full acquisition of iDefense Security Intelligence Services is seen to boost the company’s existing Cyber Defense Services through better threat intelligence to augment the services it manages for clients’ security operations. Kelly Bissell, managing director of Accenture Security, disclosed that iDefense dramatically increases the breadth of Accenture’s threat intelligence capabilities, given iDefense’s track record as one of the world’s first and most prolific cyber threat intelligence business with proven capabilities in making its intelligence both timely and actionable for clients. Accenture serves more than 200 cities covering120 countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information