Frost & Sullivan Digital Transformation Industry analyst Shuishan Lu said improved customer service (CX), upgrade of existing solution portfolios, and increased focus on the optimization of contact center operations are factors driving growth in the Asia-Pacific contact center application market. Lu advised vendors to harness the integration of web real-time communication, video, and artificial intelligence for better revenues. Lu added that vendors should tap greenfield opportunities while still catering to their large installed base of premise products. Avaya, Genesys, Verint Systems, NICE Systems, and Cisco strategically offer omnichannel CX to attract business across end-user segments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information