TaskUs announced that it will have a new office situated at Santa Monica airport. Chief executive officer Bryce Maddock expressed excitement over the said project that will occupy the 6,193-square-foot space previously home to the restaurant Typhoon. The new office, which is expected to be completed by October, will showcase inspiration from the airport itself and will include elements common to the company’s global network. Launched in 2008, TaskUs is a BPO company that has more than 7,000 team members and operates in the Philippines, Latin America, New York, San Francisco, and San Antonio, Texas.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information