Accenture has announced that its acquisition of global strategy consulting firm Kurt Salmon has been completed. The acquisition, first announced on 22 September 2016, further strengthens Accenture Strategy’s end-to-end service offering to retailers. Kurt Salmon focuses on the retail industry and was a subsidiary of Management Consulting Group. With the completion of the acquisition, more than 260 employees of Kurt Salmon across the US, Germany, UK, Japan and China are now part of the Accenture Strategy retail industry practice. Kurt Salmon, founded in 1935, brings its established leadership in operation strategy consulting to Accenture Strategy.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information