US-based business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Concentrix has already spent about USD925m on BPO buyouts and it is still scouting for more deals, especially in India. The company earlier paid USD420m to acquire PE-owned Minacs and USD505m to buy out IBM’s Daksh. It still has about USD1.5bn left in its acquisition fund and is looking at niche players not just in India but elsewhere. Christopher Caldwell, CEO of Concentrix, was quoted by the India Times as saying that his company is looking for more niche offerings. Concentrix is also looking to grow its analytics business by taking the higher value services to newer geographies. Concentrix operates across six continents, with approximately 125 delivery centers. It has a large delivery footprint in India, the Philippines, Europe, North America and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information