Vista Land, a major Philippine property developer, is aiming to have developed 1.3 million square meters of malls, retail stores and business process outsourcing (BPO) commercial centers by 2018. Vista Land recently said it is close to selling out its P1.4-billion mixed-used tower in Ortigas Center. The mixed-use tower has retail units for lease on the first three floors, with about 20 tenants serving building occupants as well as nearby offices. The fourth to ninth floors have 32 office units, which have been sold out. The 10th to 32nd floors host 324 residential units. Vista Land’s Starmalls earlier announced plans to put up offices beside some of its malls around the country to take advantage of the strong BPO sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information