Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has completed its acquisition of management consultancy and technology services provider Orbium, for a still undisclosed amount. Orbium is the largest service-provider for the Avaloq Banking Suite, a leader in digital and core banking software for the banking and wealth management industry. It has over 500 employees and offices in more than a dozen cities across Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the United States. The acquisition is seen to further boost Accenture’s ability to provide innovative services to clients in the private-banking and wealth-management space globally. Michael Spellacy, senior managing director and head of Accenture’s capital markets practice, said the acquisition gives clients a more rapid path to innovations that “will make them competitive in the next decade and beyond”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information