North America’s legal process outsourcing industry is forecast to exceed US$5 billion by 2024 on the back of the increasing importance to corporations of mitigating high legal costs. According to a recently released Graphical Research report, services such as enterprise-based software and website development and collaboration, will account for the high utilisation of LPO services. North America is a major market for business process outsourcing companies based in the Philippines, and the report said that major firms involved in providing LPO services are already working towards developing their expertise and technology to corner a large chunk of the market. The major players in the North America LPO market include CPA Global, Claivolex, Evalueserve, Exigent, Integreon Managed Solutions, Legal Advantage, Infosys Limited, and LEX Outsourcing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information