Accenture said it has completed its acquisition of Rothco, a full-service creative agency based in Dublin, Ireland. Founded in 1995, Rothco now consists of more than 150 strategic, creative, technology, design, project management and production professionals. Located in Dublin, Rothco boosts Accenture Ireland’s creative capabilities and those of Accenture Interactive as an experienced agency across Europe. Accenture said the acquisition of Rothco is the latest demonstration of its continued investment in innovation and its commitment to growing its creative talent in Ireland. It follows the official February (2017) opening of The Dock, Accenture’s global multi-disciplinary research and incubation hub, and the Fjord Dublin studio.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information