Accenture has expanded the parental-leave benefits for its more than 50,000 employees in the Philippines. The latest parental-leave benefits package, which took effect 1 December 2018, increases the leave benefits of fathers, life or common-law partners and adoptive parents and secondary caregivers, providing them with options more suitable to their specific life situation. Lito Tayag, country managing director of Accenture, said it is part of the company’s continuing commitment to be among the most inclusive and diverse employers in the country. Aside from developing innovative talent, the firm is also strongly committed to industry-leading benefits packages that advance the welfare of its employees, regardless of gender, personal status and circumstances. Tayag said it is important to enable workers to have the means to attend to family responsibilities, while still cultivating a thriving career in the information technology and business process management industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information