Global outsourcing firm Teleperformance has been named one of the best companies to work for in Greater China, joining 35 other firms that made it to this year’s list. In a statement on its website, Teleperformance said the ‘Best Companies to Work For in Greater China’ award recognises companies that create cultures that are friendly, inclusive, productive and ethical. Teleperformance was considered among the best from an assessment of more than 150 companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Teleperformance has over 300,000 employees spread across nearly 80 countries, including the Philippines, supporting billions of connections annually in 265 languages. Teleperformance China CEO Joseph Wai said that Teleperformance has brought world-class support to the local and international market for over a decade from its operations in Greater China.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information