To accelerate enterprise automation and innovation, Accenture, a global professional services company, is considering expanding the capabilities of its intelligent automation platform ‘myWizard’. The upgrade will boost an enterprise’s business performance, said Bhaskar Ghosh, chief executive at Accenture Technology Services. The enhanced myWizard platform offers clients a comprehensive, intelligent automation strategy, and helps them to create new value at any stage of their automation journey. The platform has a virtual advisor ‘Collette’ that uses cognitive science, artificial intelligence (AI), and user-centered design to help establish customers’ lifestyle and preferences and provide customized mortgage advice. The firm said it has integrated AI, automation, analytics and DevOps in the platform through propriety investments, technology enhancements and expanded ecosystem collaboration. Launched in 2016, Accenture’s myWizard has been deployed in more than 3,000 client engagements, resulting in an average of 60% organizational productivity increase.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information