Thirty local companies will offer a total of 3,428 employment opportunities in time for Baguio City’s 109th Charter Day Anniversary on September 29. It will be led by BPO firms such as iQor with 500 jobs, and Sutherland Global Services with 400. Also participating are Convergys with 200 openings and Sitel Philippines with 200, among others. On top of the 3,428 local openings, around 20,000 other jobs will also be available. Public Employment Services Office (PESO) Manager and Executive Assistant George Fortea said over 12,000 vacancies are posted by 12 overseas job placement agencies. Others include Prudential Employment Agency with 2,489 jobs, Placewell International Services with 2,368, Perpetual Help Placement Services International with 1,632, and God’s Will International Placement with 1,412 jobs. The job fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Baguio City National High School Gymnasium.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information