Global outsourcing giant Accenture said its agreement with BP has been extended through 2021. The contract, which has been extended by two years, calls for Accenture to deliver finance and accounting (F&A) business process services. Accenture provides services to BP through its global delivery centers in Bangalore, Manila, Buenos Aires, Krakow, San Antonio and Milton Keynes. Under the extended contract, Accenture will provide BP with F&A operations services, among others. Accenture has teamed up with BP’s global business services function since 2012. Accenture’s managing director at its energy industry group said the contract extension demonstrates the strength of the Accenture and BP relationship.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information