Global outsourcing and technology services firm Aegis Limited has been acclaimed for its innovative Human Resource (HR) practices. Aegis was recognized at the BW Businessworld 2nd HR Excellence Awards 2016 in Mumbai recently. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor in Chief, BW Businessworld, said the HR practices of Aegis have brought down attrition rates and contributed to job satisfaction of team members. He also emphasized that the BPO/KPO domain is a talent and human intensive industry. Commenting on the recognition, Aegis Global CEO Sandip Sen said the innovative HR practices and strategies align with the company’s workforce towards one vision and mission. Aegis has operations in 46 locations across 9 countries, including the Philippines, with more than 40,000 employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information