Accenture, the global consultancy and business process outsourcing (BPO) firm, has been recognized for its ongoing employee training and learning initiatives. The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) handed Accenture the Talent Development Program award for future-proofing its workforce with digital skills. Accenture was among the top six companies named under IBPAP’s Talent Development Program this year. They were commended for developing learning roadmaps that leverage digital platforms, mobile solutions, and collaboration tools to help employees upskill and reskill faster. IBPAP also noted the importance of Accenture’s collaboration with industry, and the academic community to foster an innovative culture among its employees. Accenture is one of the first BPO firms that have introduced reskilling programs to ensure that their workers will continue to be relevant even with the threat of automation and artificial intelligence.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information