Accenture announced its hiring of Caspar Schlickum as regional managing director for Asia-Pacific and Peter Kolster Hansen as managing director and worldwide lead for Next-Generation Content Services. Their addition to the team is expected to give a huge boost to the global leadership of Accenture Interactive Operations. In their roles, the two will be differentiating Accenture Interactive Operations’ product and service offerings in a bid to help customers rethink the way they activate, operate, and scale marketing programs. The idea is to generate superior business outcomes and measurable performance. Schlickum, who will be based in Singapore, will be leading Accenture Interactive Operations in the APAC region. A veteran of the business, he brings to Accenture his nearly two decades of leadership and business development experience with start-ups and established business clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information