For being the brainchild of pioneer business process outsourcing programs, Sitel, the BPO subsidiary of Sitel Group, was given four awards – one gold and three silver – at the recent Anvil Awards. The awards were specifically “Sitel Academy Plus: Gearing PWDs Toward Success in the BPO Workplace” and “Sitel Fit: Taking Steps to a Healthier BPO Workplace”. The distinctions, it said, represent Sitel’s sustained commitment to boost BPO employee engagement by spearheading health and wellness programs. The programs also seek to offer excellent BPO training to a broader array of next-generation customer-care professionals. Anvil Awards, which are given out by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PRSP), aim to recognize exemplary public relations programs, tools, and practitioners for achieving the highest standards of PR practice — specifically outstanding professional insight, creativity, skill, and resourcefulness.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information