Global technology outsourcing firm Accenture has teamed up with the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) to launch a new accelerator program in Dubai. The new initiative, called FinTech Hive, will focus on providing mentorship to start-ups and entrepreneurs. Seven to 10 start-ups were expected to be inducted into the program in the first year, although specific funding amounts were not disclosed. The program will identify the main problems facing the industry, following which start-ups will be invited to pitch their products and services. The new initiative comes even as Dubai is pushing to support technology start-ups and partnerships through its (USD270m) Future Accelerators program.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information