Global business process management firm WNS Limited is releasing its fiscal 2017 Q3 financial and operating results on 19 January. The release will be followed by a management call, which will see CEO Keshav Murugesh, CFO Sanjay Puria, and COO Ronald Gillete reviewing the results of the fiscal 2017 Q3 ended 31 December on the teleconference. As of September 30, 2016, WNS had 31,719 professionals across 42 delivery centers worldwide including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom and the United States. WNS services global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including travel, insurance, banking and financial services, manufacturing, retail and consumer packaged goods, shipping and logistics, healthcare and utilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information