MSX International, a provider of technology-based business process outsourcing services to the automotive industry, has been acquired by private equity firm Bain Capital for an undisclosed amount. Headquartered in Detroit, MSXI employs more than 6,000 experts in more than 80 countries around the world. Bain has extensive experience of growing global automotive firms and global BPO companies such as Genpact. Ivano Sessa, a managing director of Bain Capital Private Equity, said Bain will complement MSXI’s top tier management team with its experience of growing global businesses. MSXI president and CEO Fred Minturn said Bain’s support will enable the company to focus even more on innovation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information