Accenture has named a total of 687 people to managing director and senior managing director, spanning nearly every geographic region that Accenture operates in. Notably, a record 32% of the newly promoted managing directors are women. Accenture’s chairman and CEO Pierre Nanterme said each of the new managing directors and senior managing directors has demonstrated true leadership capabilities. Accenture, he said, is focused on attracting the best people and investing to further develop their skills. Namterne said these leaders have the highly differentiated industry expertise and specialized skills to help the company bring innovation to its clients. Accenture has approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information