The upcoming township project of Megaworld Corporation in San Fernando City, Pampanga, could generate around 250,000 direct and indirect jobs in the business process outsourcing (BPO), transport, retail, food and construction sectors. This was the pronouncement of Eugene Lozano, First Vice President for Sales and Marketing of Megaworld Pampanga. The Capital Town Pampanga, which is the developer’s first integrated urban township in the North, is envisioned to be the premier central business district that will provide a venue to showcase Kapampangan talent. Lozano said Megaworld has received an overwhelming number of inquiries from top BPO companies for the site.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information