Accenture has opened its largest innovation hub for the retail, fashion, and consumer goods industries in Milan, Italy. The said facility is located in the heart of Porta Nuova, the city’s up-and-coming innovation district. The new Accenture Customer Innovation Network (ACIN) is part of Accenture’s global network, which includes facilities in Bangalore, Chicago, Manila, and Singapore. Moreover, the Milan ACIN provides clients with an environment where they can imagine, explore, discover, and develop groundbreaking digital customer interactions and tackle the big challenges facing consumer companies today. Accenture employs 12,000 professionals in Italy alone.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information