Global outsourcing and consultancy firm Accenture has reported a solid financial result for the third quarter of fiscal 2018. The NYSE-listed firm said it generated revenues of USD10.3bn during the reported period, up 16% over the same period last year. New bookings for the quarter were USD11.7bn, with consulting bookings of USD5.9bn and outsourcing bookings at USD5.8bn. Accenture chairman and CEO Pierre Nanterme said the company benefits from its unique position as the “end-to-end leader” operating at scale in the digital, cloud, and security services. Net income for the quarter was USD1.06bn, compared with USD705m for the third quarter last year. Accenture expects net revenues for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018 to be in the range of USD9.80bn to USD10.05bn. Accenture employs over 450,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information