More business process outsourcing (BPO) companies are participating in this year’s BPO Olympics than before, an annual sporting event for the BPO industry. The BPO Olympics is part of the industry’s efforts to engage workers in physical activities, after health officials noted that BPO employees are at high risk of illnesses due to their sedentary lifestyles and working schedule. The event features competition in a wide range of sports that include basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, airsoft, billiards, darts, cheerdance, football and marathon running. So far in the events that have already taken place, the Telus International Philippines (TIP) women’s volleyball team has continued its blazing start after winning its third game against Acquire in the volleyball event. TIP will next play Concentrix on July 1 at the Meralco Gym.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information