Accenture registered an 11% hike in revenues during the fourth quarter of the fiscal year ended August 31, 2018. The company’s fourth quarter performance significantly contributed to the robust earnings for the full fiscal year amounting to USD39.6 billion, an increase of 14% in U.S. dollars and 10.5% in local currency compared with fiscal 2017. Latest data from the company showed that its revenues shot up to USD10.1 billion during the period compared with the fourth quarter of fiscal 2017. Data also showed that diluted earnings per share were USD1.58, a 7% increase from USD1.48 for the fourth quarter last year. Operating margin for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018, on the other hand, was 14.3%, an expansion of 10 basis points. Operating cash flow was USD2.1 billion and free cash flow was USD1.9 billion. New bookings were USD10.8 billion.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information