President Rodrigo Duterte has signed Proclamation 592 designating a building at Aseana Business Park in Parañaque City as a special economic zone entitled to tax perks. Duterte acted on the recommendation of the board of directors of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), pursuant to Republic Act (RA) 7916, or the “Special Economic Zone Act of 1995” as amended by RA 8748. The proclamation, which was signed on Sept.25, stipulates that the building will be known as the Aseana 3 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Building. The Aseana 3 BPO building has a gross floor area of 47,834.24 square meters. It sits on a 3,139 square-meter site on Aseana Avenue, corner Macapagal Boulevard. Aseana 3, a 14-storey building designated to cater to the BPO industry, is a project of the property and construction firm, D.M. Wenceslao & Associates, Inc. (DMWAI).
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information