The Accenture Sharks and Teleperformance Vipers have advanced to the semifinals in the 2018 Tanduay Athletics E-Leagues for Basketball. In the Elite Classic division, Accenture Sharks, the top seed, beat the Wipro Tigers, 88-54, while the Teleperformance Vipers, the second seed, ousted the QBE Generals in emphatic fashion, 97-55. They will not need to await the winner of the quarterfinal match between the Converters and the Fusion Dragons. Jetro Gonzaga led the Accenture team’s scoring with 14 points, while Mon Dico from Teleperformance piled up 22 points, 14 rebounds, three steals and two assists. Earl Undaloc and Hope Canonigo also helped take Teleperformance to the best-of-three semis with 21 and 19 points, respectively. In the EVO League division, the top-ranked Dreamscape Networks Lions moved through to the semis after defeating Shearwater Health Crusaders by 70-58.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information