Global consulting and outsourcing giant Accenture has entered into an agreement to acquire DayNine, a global Workday consulting and deployment services provider headquartered in California. The acquisition, terms of which have not been disclosed, will extend Accenture’s position in Workday and provide new value for clients, the outsourcing firm said. DayNine currently has around 400 employees with 1,250 Workday certifications. Upon completion of the acquisition, DayNine employees will join the existing Accenture Workday group within the Accenture Cloud First Applications team. DayNine CEO and co-founder Tim Ramos will lead the combined group. In an announcement, Accenture said it plans to use DayNine to become the largest certified workforce in the Workday ecosystem.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information