Global professional services firm Accenture wants to hire 400 tech-focused employees in Boston in the next three years, expanding a local workforce that already numbers about 1,500. Accenture made the announced during the opening of a new “innovation hub” at 888 Boylston St. in Back Bay, where existing employees have been working since October. The company is recruiting people with the critical skills needed to serve clients, including in high-growth areas such as digital, cloud and security services. The Boston hub is the second of 10 new innovation hubs that Accenture announced last year. Its nationwide investment also includes a USD1.4bn investment in training and the hiring of 15,000 new employees by the end of 2020.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information