Avoxi, a cloud communications provider focused on clients’ call center requirements and international calling needs, is expanding in the Asia Pacific region, including in the Philippines. The expansion if part of Avoxi’s efforts to improve coverage, call quality, and reliability within the Asia Pacific region, the company said in a statement. Aside from the Philippines, the company’s planned expansion includes Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. In addition to network, product and pricing enhancements in Asia, AVOXI is also investing in additional customer service resources in the region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information