Accenture is opening a new business process outsourcing center in Brasov, Romania’s central city, before the end of this year. The plan is to hire some 100 employees who will provide customers with business process management services. In a press release, Accenture said recruitment efforts will focus on university graduates with German language skills. The center, which will be opened in December, is located in Coresi Business Park. It will be Accenture’s seventh in Romania. Accenture, which employs over 425,000 people in more than 120 countries, has been present in Romania since 2006. It currently employs 2,700 people in five cities in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information