Convergys Philippines’ award-winning CSR campaign, Give a Bag of Hope (GABOH), has continued to expand since its inception three years ago, and this year, the GABOH program includes social enterprises such as Bag943 and Tahanang Walang Hagdanan. Convergys partnered with Bag943 for the production of bags used in GABOH. The bags were then delivered to Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, where persons-with-disabilities were paid to fill them with school supplies and story books. GABOH, an annual campaign of Convergys, seeks to address the lack of school supplies which is a major cause for school dropouts in the country. Convergys employees donate a portion of their salaries to generate funds for the bags and school supplies. This year, Convergys employees raised over Php 18 Million which is equivalent to 35,000 bags and supplies.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information