Accenture, a global services and consulting company, is set to open a new robotics-focused lab in Shenzhen, China. The new research and development (R&D) lab, which is part of the firm’s Innovation Hub, will focus on the development of artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and ‘Industry X.O’, an Accenture business area focused on helping companies redefine smart connected software. The lab is expected to open early next year. The lab will join a global network of 32 Accenture labs and nano labs. Accenture Greater China chairman Wei Zhu said the lab represents a strategic step in building a more robust innovation ecosystem for their Chinese clients. Moreover, Accenture also plans to open a bigger innovation hub in the High Tech Park in the city’s Special Economic Zone, also by next year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information