David Tassoni is the new United States Operations president of Access Healthcare, one of the largest providers of healthcare revenue cycle management and information technology services. David Tassoni has over two decades of experience in leading organizations with business processes and services across healthcare, travel, and financial services industries. Tassoni said he is honored to join a fast-growing company and is looking forward to expanding its healthcare operations with new services into new markets. Tassoni will lead the U.S. healthcare operations and will be responsible for establishing both short-term and long-term strategic business goals and expansion of the Access Healthcare brand and market share. He will work directly with Anurag Jain, Access Healthcare chairman, and members of the Access Healthcare Executive team. Jain said Tassoni brings significant expertize in scaling healthcare revenue cycle business and technology operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information